Only one exposure required to create 3D data set containing all required parameters to evaluate image quality. Automated evaluation through unique QUART QA/QC software.Phantom can be applied for field sizes from 4x4cm to large fields-of-view (FOV). A universal holder or customised phantom holders available for easy and reproducible positioning.
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: Line spread function
- RESOLUTION: Z-Resolution
- STANDARD TEST OBJECTS: PMMA / Air / PVC
- MATERIAL EQUIVALENTS: Free Air / Soft tissue / Bone
- POSTIONING TOOLS: Linear (top side) / Selective markers
- SIZE: Ø 16 cm, height: 15 cm
- SCATTER RADIATION MODULES: 1x 6 cm / 1x 5 cm
- Nyquist Frequency (NF)
- Contrast-to-Noise Ratio (CNR)
- Homogeneity / Image Uniformity
- Modulation Transfer Function
- Artefacts, Image Flaws
- Figure of Merit
EFOMP working group, Quality control in cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) EFOMP-ESTRO-IAEA protocol (summary report), Physica Medica, Volume 39, July 2017, Pages 67-72.