The phantom set consist of a group of head, body, and paediatric PMMA sections with five probe holes in each section.
They are located in the phantom bodies according to the standard requirements. Acrylic rods are provided to seal the unused holes.
- Adult Section: Diameter 320 mm, length 150 mm
- Head/Paediatric Body Section: Diameter 160 mm, length 150 mm
- Paediatric Head Section: Diameter 100 mm, length 150 mm
- Each section contains 5 probe insert holes ø13.1 mm (1 center, 4 peripheral, 10 mm from edges)
- Holes can be sealed with adjoining acrylic rods when not in use.