DIN 6868-161 CBCT Image Quality Test Phantom
Only one exposure is necessary to create a 3D data set containing all required parameters to evaluate CBCT image quality. Automated evaluation is performed with the unique QUART DVTtec software.
The phantom can be used for field sizes from 4x4cm to large fields-of-view (FOV). A universal holder or customised phantom holders are available for easy and reproducible positioning.
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: Line spread function
- RESOLUTION: Z-Resolution
- STANDARD TEST OBJECTS: PMMA / Air / PVC
- MATERIAL EQUIVALENTS: Free Air / Soft tissue / Bone
- POSTIONING TOOLS: Linear (top side) / Selective markers
- SIZE: Ø 16 cm, height: 15 cm
- SCATTER RADIATION MODULES: 1x 6 cm / 1x 5 cm
- Nyquist Frequency (NF)
- Contrast-to-Noise Ratio (CNR)
- Homogeneity / Image Uniformity
- Modulation Transfer Function (MTF)
- Artefacts, Image Flaws
- Figure of Merit / Acceptance Indicator
EFOMP working group, Quality control in cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) EFOMP-ESTRO-IAEA protocol (summary report), Physica Medica, Volume 39, July 2017, Pages 67-72.