The tools are designed to precisely measure both length and width of the effective focal spot size of x-ray equipment projected down the central ray in the x-ray field.
Contrary to a slit camera, both of these focal spot properties can be identified in only ONE exposure.
- HEIGHT: 210 mm, pinhole area visible
- PINHOLE MASK: Metal foil w/ bead pattern
- DETAILS: Accepts all tube beam applicators with standard size
- Flexible rods for universal handling possibilities
- Positioning close to the focal spot enabled
- Slot prepared to accept variety of image receiving media