QUART IAEA-EFOMP-ESTRO Test Set
Test Set according IAEA, EFOMP and ESTRO recommended QA for CBCT
Only one exposure is required to create 3D data set containing all required parameters to evaluate image quality. Automated image quality evaluation is performed through the unique QUART CTtec QA/QC software.
The DVTkp phantom can be applied for field sizes from 4x4cm to large fields-of-view (FOV). Customised holders for a variety of CBCT systems are available.
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: Line spread function
- STANDARD TEST OBJECTS: PMMA / Air / PVC
- MATERIAL EQUIVALENTS: Free Air / Soft tissue / Bone
- POSTIONING TOOLS: Linear (top side) / Selective markers
- SIZE: Ø 16 cm, height: 15 cm
- Nyquist Frequency (NF)
- Contrast-to-Noise Ratio (CNR)
- Homogeneity / Image Uniformity
- Spatial Resolution / Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) at 10% & 50% modulation
- Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) as per IEC 62220-1-2
- CT Numbers / Hounsfield Units
- Z-Axis Resolution / NF and MTF in Axial Direction
- Artefacts, Image Flaws, etc.
- System Indicator / Acceptance Indicator (Figure of Merit)
- Patient / Phantom Positioning Accuracy
- Additional QA/QC related tests such as geometry and distance measurements etc. to be conducted in an external DICOM viewer
EFOMP working group, Quality control in cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) EFOMP-ESTRO-IAEA protocol (summary report), Physica Medica, Volume 39, July 2017, Pages 67-72.