The test set consists of a foam cube featuring pre-defined size and density, electronic scales to fit the bucky, and a tape measure.
The recommended compression force per DIN/IEC standard can be checked as well as the maximum force which is not to be exceeded.
Two version are available for different bucky sizes - Large (L) or Small (S).
Option Scales L
- Scales: Dimension 320 x 300 x 60 mm
- Platform size: 320 x 260 mm
- Range: 0 - 490 N (or 0 - 50 kg)
- Resolution: 0.2 N (or 20 g)
- Unit: kg
Option Scales S
- Scales: Dimension 228 x 205 x 71 mm
- Platform size: 203 x 160 mm
- Range: 0 - 245 N (or 0 - 25 kg)
- Resolution: 0.1 N (or 10 g)
- Units: kg / lb / oz / lb:oz
- Dimension: 80 x 80 x 40 mm
- Density: 30 ± 5 kg/m3
- Units: mm / cm / m
- Length: 2 m
One set of batteries, required for a flexible application, are provided upon delivery.
Both options/sets are available as "ref" versions.
They will be delivered with a calibration certificate which is valid for 2 years.