The tools are designed to precisely measure both length and width of the effective focal spot size of x-ray equipment projected down the central ray in the x-ray field.
Contrary to a slit camera, both of these focal spot properties can be time-efficiently identified in only ONE exposure.
- DIMENSION: 176 x 169 mm, marked pinhole area
- Can also be used with light visor adapter (see art. 13240)
- THICKNESS: 3.1 mm
- PINHOLE MASK: Metal foil w/ bead pattern
- Covered by 2 protective layers
- DETAILS: Can be inserted into the light visor rails on the tube head
- Fits every major brand‘s equipment, 2 insert options