The phantoms incorporate additional test objects for enhanced high-contrast and low-contrast resolution.
They are used mainly by dental equipment manufacturers and technologists for more detailed image examination and/or critical assessment of x-ray system performance.
- INTERNAL FILTRATION: 6.0 mm standard compliant aluminium filtration
- LOW-CONTRAST RESOLUTION: 6 objects (Ø 2.5/2/1.5/1/0.75/0.5 mm)
- CONTRAST DETAIL: Low-Contrast Wedge to determine actual perceptability limit
- Wedge is integrated in the phantom body, located between line pair resolution bar pattern and low-contrast objects
- LIMITING CONTRAST DETAILS: Limiting contrast detail visibility in the integrated wedge is a simple test (similar to IQF or Contrast Detail curve)
- HIGH-CONTRAST RESOLUTION for version M1 and M2:
M1: 4/5/5.5/6/7/8/9 Lp/mm; 45° / 0.05 Pb) recommended for Pano/Ceph
M2: 10/12/14/16/18/20 Lp/mm; 45° / 0.05 Pb) recommended for intra-oral
- SLOTS: for digital storage screen, intra-oral sensor, dose detector
- CENTER: 3 centring rings to fit variety of tube diameters
- SIZE: 80 x 80 x 3.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Enhanced Spatial Resolution
- Enhanced Low-Contrast Resolution
- Radiation Field Alignment
- Image Homogeneity / Uniformity
- Dose Equivalent Value
- Artefacts, Image Flaws, etc.