QUART dido/time RF
Routine Test Dosemeter for X-Ray and Fluoro QA/QC 50-150 kV
The meters are ready for use immediately after activation. No presetting procedures are required. Simply position the detector and expose to aquire the routine check parameters. The QUART dido/time RF features a detector embedded in a 25.0 mm Al patient equivalent filter. Such a set-up had been introduced in German QA regulations to simulate x-ray imaging reality in quality control processes.
In x-ray quality control the meters are used together with an image quality control phantom.
- Exposures: one to acquire all parameters
- Mode: auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Base size: 17x7x4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 200 g
- Detector: integrated in 25 mm Aluminium patient simulating filtration
- Detector weight: 1.1 kg
- Dose: 0.5 µGy - 99 Gy (Resolution: 0.01 nGy)
- DWP: 0.5 µGy*cm - 999 Gy*cm (Resolution: 0.01 nGy*cm)
- Dose Rate: 0.5 µGy/s - 1 Gy/s (Resolution: 0.1 nGy/s)
- Time: 0.5 ms - 300 s (Uncertainty: ±1,0% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)