The meters are ready for use immediately after activation. No presetting procedures are required. Simply position the detector and expose to aquire the routine check parameters.
In x-ray quality control the meters are used together with an image quality control phantom.
- Exposures: one to acquire all parameters
- Mode: auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Base size: 17x7x4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 200 g
- Detector size: 6.0x1.8x0.5cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: negligible (!)
- Dose: 0.5 µGy - 99 Gy (Resolution: 0.01 nGy)
- DWP: 0.5 µGy*cm - 999 Gy*cm (Resolution: 0.01 nGy*cm)
- Dose Rate: 0.5 µGy/s - 1 Gy/s (Resolution: 0.1 nGy/s)
- Time: 0.5 ms - 300 s (Uncertainty: ±1,0% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)