The software is easy to use. It provides a walkthrough function and assists users to carry out the QA test.
The QUART_Tec stores the result of each single test in its internal data bank. In addition, a protocol print-out function is provided for matters of documentation (hardcopy) and later reference.
The software evaluates the following paramaters:
- Nyquist Frequency (NF)
- Contrast-to-Noise Ratio (CNR)
- Homogeneity / Image Uniformity
- Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) at 10 % and 50 %
- Artefacts, Image Flaws
- Patient/Phantom Positioning Accuracy
- Geometric Accuracy
- Automatic System Indicator / Acceptance Indicator (as per DIN 6868-161)
EFOMP working group, Quality control in cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) EFOMP-ESTRO-IAEA protocol (summary report), Physica Medica, Volume 39, July 2017, Pages 67-72.