Since the meters do NOT require any pre-setting procedure, measurement results are acquired very quickly:
1. Position the detector and switch on the didoEASY meter...
2. Set the x-ray equipment to the desired parameters...
3. Expose... - and simply read all measurement information from the meter‘s display. The QUART didoEASY meters automatically compensate all radiographic beam qualities. No further corrections or compensations are required.
Like the QUART dido2000 series meters, the detector of the QUART didoEASY meter series also measures the integrated dose-length product (DLP) at dental panoramic equipment.* A feature that provides real added value for QUART users.
- Exposures: one to acquire all parameters
- Mode: auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Base size: 17x7x4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 200 g
- Detector size: 6.0x1.8x0.5cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: negligible (!)
- Dose: 0.2 µGy - 999 Gy (Uncertainty: ±5% @ 50-160 kV / Resolution: 0.01 nGy)
- DLP*: 0.2 µGycm - 999 Gycm (Uncertainty: ±5% @ 50-160 kV / Resolution: 0.01 nGycm)
- Dose Rate: 0.3 µGy/s - 1 Gy/s (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.1 nGy/s)
- Time: 0.5 ms - 300 s (Uncertainty: ±0,5% / Resolution: 0.1 ms)
- Pulses: 1 - 9999 (Uncertainty: ± 1 pulse)
- Pulse Rate: 0.1 - 250 pulses/s (Uncertainty: ± 0.05 pulses/s)
- Direct-HVL (didoEASY++): 0.1 – 11 mm Al (HVL output, Uncertainty: ±8% / Resolution: 0.1 mm Al); Internal filtration 0.1 – 12.5 mm Al equivalent (40-130 kV for R detectors)
- kVp / PPV (didoEASY+): 50 – 130 kV (Uncertainty: ±5% at calibrated reference points / Resolution: 0.1 kV); Exposure conditions: HVL 1.4 – 7.0 mm Al eq.
* S A Mitchell and C J Martin, Comparison of ionisation chamber and semiconductor detector devices for measurement of the dose–width product for panoramic dental units, J. Radiol. Prot. 33 321 (2013).