The didoCT is equipped with a backlit display to assure swift readings even in darkened environments.
To provide the ability to track generator characteristics, the dose or DLP rate is refreshed continuously on the meter display while the measurement is running.
Special Feature - Direct CT-HVL Measurement
As an optional feature, the QUART didoCT can be ordered with free-in-air direct HVL measurement capability.
The meter‘s HVL feature is designed to easily measure the aluminium equivalent for a wide range of CT imaging equipment. It is calibrated at suitable standard radiation qualities in accordance with the majority of computed tomographs used in radiology
or radiation therapy.
- Exposures: One to acquire all parameters
- Mode: Auto-start, auto-stop & auto-reset
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li Ion accumulator
- Battery time: Approx. 120 hrs. until recharge required
- Recharging Time: 3 – 4 hrs.
- Size (base): 17 x 7 x 4.5 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight (Base): 180 g
- Detector size: 16 x 1.3 cm (LxDiam.)
- Detector weight: 120 g
- Active length: Up to 100 mm (marked)
- DLP: 0.2 µGycm - 999 mGycm (Uncertainty: ±5% / Resolution: 0.01 nGycm)
- DLP Rate: 0.25 µGycm/s - 999 mGycm/s (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.1 nGycm/s)
- Exposure Time: 0.5 ms – 300 s (Uncertainty: ± 0.5 ms / Resolution 0.1 ms)
- CT-HVL (didoCT+): 3.0 – 9.0 mm Al (HVL output, Uncertainty: +/- 8% / Resolution: 0.1 mm Al); Internal Filtration 2.8 - 29 mm Al equivalent and corresponding range of 70 - 150 kVp.